Business Entity Formation
We can help you incorporate right business entity in USA and India. Our services will include advising on right entity structure, incorporation and obtaining all requisite federal and state regulatory approvals to help you start your business.
- FREE business consultation and help to choose appropriate entity.
- Name reservation.
- Drafting of required documents and filing with the state for incorporation.
- Obtaining Employer’s Identification Number (EIN) confirmation from IRS.
- Business Licenses and Permits.
- Drafting of bye-laws and operating agreements.
- Certificate of good standing.
- Incorporation's as foreign corporation in case of business in multiple states.
- Suggesting virtual business address.
Compare Business Entities in USA - LLC, C or S Corporation
|LLC||C Corp||S Corp|
|Type of Ownership||Membership interests||Stock||Stock|
|Eligible Owners||No restrictions||No restrictions||Limited to 100 shareholders who must be citizens or legal residents of US. Owners cannot be corporations, LLCs or partnerships|
|Management||Members or managers||Directors and officers||Directors and officers|
|Taxation||Single Taxation (Profit or loss are passed directly to partners)||Dually taxed; entity is taxed on its taxable income and shareholders are taxed on dividend income||Limited to 100 shareholders who must be citizens or legal residents of US. Owners cannot be corporations, LLCs or partnerships|
|Liability of Owner||Limited liability for members & managers||Limited liability for members & managers||Limited liability for shareholders, officers & directors|
|Duration||Dissolves at the time specified in the operating agreement or upon loss of a member unless other members agree to continue||Indefinite||Indefinite|
|Transfer of Ownership||There may be restrictions under certain state laws||Freely transferred||Transferred only to eligible S-corporation shareholders|
|Meetings can be held anywhere||Yes||Yes||Yes|